In order for us to better serve you, please:
- Schedule an appointment for well child visits. Only sick visits may appear without an appointment but should call in advance. Patient will be seen on a first come, first serve basis. If you are unable to make your appointment, please give us a courtesy call.
- Check your insurance coverage to make sure your child(ren) are covered under your policy. Bring your child’s insurance card to each office visit.
- Find out your responsibility with your insurance coverage as far as copayment and deductible information. Payment is made before the office visit.
- Upon arrival to the office, register your child’s name with the receptionist. This is also the time to mention if your address, phone number, or insurance has changed since your last visit.
- Your insurance does not cover all costs of your office visits. You are responsible to learn about what your insurance will and will not cover and which laboratory your insurance works with.
- NEWBORNS: Please be sure to add your child to your insurance policy. Your insurance will not cover your child’s medical expenses unless you have enrolled your new baby to your insurance policy.
- NEW PATIENTS: Please bring your child’s insurance card, your driver’s license and any previous vaccines your child may have. Make sure HMO patients are listed with Rub Pediatric doctors.
There are additional administrative charges for Blue & Yellow Forms, referrals, medical records and some non-covered vaccines.